Oh... remember the days when I used to start my posts with, 'I'm so drunk' or something of the similar nature. I don't get to do that anymore coz my drinking buddies are gone... and also I felt so bad after my guy roommate's farewell party that I decided I won't drink that much ever. It's just social drinking these days, especially during the holiday season, everyone wants to go out and have a beer before they leave. It's bad for ppl like us who stay behind.. by early next year I would have gained another butt. Someone should invent zero calory alcohol.

Speaking of which, I was reading one of the magazines while eating lunch, alone, the other day. There was this article about scientists working on shots that helps ppl get rid of their addiction for drugs. Basically what it does is that if you had the injection eliminate the effects of the drugs on your brain, so it doesn't do anything for you when you take drugs. Only catch is that you have to keep getting booster shots, else you get back to square one. It's a few months old article, and I didn't have enough time to finish it (I was hungry). It'd be great if it works, though I wonder if you get the same effect if you just put on a scam and sell them fake drugs which are actually vitamin pills/aspirin powder. Withdrawal is probably going to be an issue.... which means you probably have to start early, like in high school... oh wells... enough innovative thinking for today. I'm going home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog