So it's been three weeks. Time flies when you are having fun. Or just being a pig. The two main activities when I was home was eating and sleeping. The parade of food my parents provided and the amount of food that I consumed during my waking hours was unbelievable. I did not feel hunger in the past three weeks.
It was a great trip home. Parents are older, but healthy. Mom keeps telling me to shut up and dad won't stop worrying. Bro still sleeps and lectures me a lot. Meeting up with old friends was great. From undergrad and high school buddies to primary school classmates that I haven't seen in 15 years, it was awesome. It was such a blast it probably deserves its own blog post. I'll see if I get to that in the next few days. I should probably get back to sleep now so that my bossi can yell at me tomorrow.
It was a great trip home. Parents are older, but healthy. Mom keeps telling me to shut up and dad won't stop worrying. Bro still sleeps and lectures me a lot. Meeting up with old friends was great. From undergrad and high school buddies to primary school classmates that I haven't seen in 15 years, it was awesome. It was such a blast it probably deserves its own blog post. I'll see if I get to that in the next few days. I should probably get back to sleep now so that my bossi can yell at me tomorrow.
Comments