Ah... can this week be any crazier. First of all, thanks for the one and only good luck wish. You're so nice I decided that I will dedicate the 2nd and 3rd sentence of this post to you. :D I'm in Cleveland right now so you should feel extra special. Alright, all jokes aside, it went really well. There's some minor glitches but the main thing went well.
We had our first human implant last tuesday.
We didn't perform the surgery, obviously, the surgeons did, but it was still sort of a big deal for us. After all, it is my boss's baby and my project for the past four years. More importantly, we wouldn't want to dissapoint the patient. If things stay the same as what we saw during surgery, he'll be happy, I believe. First testing this Friday. Fingers crossed.
But as I said, I'm at a conference in cleveland. Been here since Saturday, so it was quite a rush to get posters done for this trip, and I've just got back from visiting the "Rock and Roll hall of fame". I got here one day earlier thinking I can visit the city a bit, but downtown is dead quiet at night so I spend most of my time hanging out with the boys... drinking. As a result of that, I've discover:
1) Hard ice tea -> tasty
2) Saketini -> smooth, but don't order it during dinner meeting with your boss.
I'm sleepy, me go sleep.
We had our first human implant last tuesday.
We didn't perform the surgery, obviously, the surgeons did, but it was still sort of a big deal for us. After all, it is my boss's baby and my project for the past four years. More importantly, we wouldn't want to dissapoint the patient. If things stay the same as what we saw during surgery, he'll be happy, I believe. First testing this Friday. Fingers crossed.
But as I said, I'm at a conference in cleveland. Been here since Saturday, so it was quite a rush to get posters done for this trip, and I've just got back from visiting the "Rock and Roll hall of fame". I got here one day earlier thinking I can visit the city a bit, but downtown is dead quiet at night so I spend most of my time hanging out with the boys... drinking. As a result of that, I've discover:
1) Hard ice tea -> tasty
2) Saketini -> smooth, but don't order it during dinner meeting with your boss.
I'm sleepy, me go sleep.
Comments