Over due pics. Here's some from the CNY party at my place right after my candidacy when we tried out this new delicacy called "geoduck" or "elephant clam" for chinese translation. We had our annual tequila tasting (both vertical and horizontal), with samples provided by Leandro, our token Mexican, and my other boss. Of course there won't be any pics to show without our resident clam killer and photographer, Dirky.
Food..

Eating begins:


About two hours later...

Notice the empty pot, the bottles on the table, and how no one seems to care about the camera anymore...
I was either trying to indicate that I had enough, get more vitamin C, or I was reminiscing the great learning experience that is candidacy.

There's no need to see what happens after that.
On a healthier note, here are the ski trip pics.


Thank goodness winter is finally over now.
Food..

Eating begins:


About two hours later...

Notice the empty pot, the bottles on the table, and how no one seems to care about the camera anymore...
I was either trying to indicate that I had enough, get more vitamin C, or I was reminiscing the great learning experience that is candidacy.

There's no need to see what happens after that.
On a healthier note, here are the ski trip pics.


Thank goodness winter is finally over now.
Comments