I feel good today. Ready for the world good. I think I should officially note this down since you never know how long it will last. Who knows, this might be the last of my happy days, since I used off so many of them long time ago. Heh. Alright, it's not that serious... but I do feel good today. Perhaps it's due to the ridiculously long hours that I've been sleeping and lying in bed. I had a good reason, it was long weekend and I went cross country skiing on saturday. A whole 12km. Followed by hot pot dinner at my place for 10. Maybe that's why I woke up feeling like I'm ready for the world, unless it requires bending down - my hamstrings are killing me. Can't even pick up a dollar bill if I see one on the streets now.
No one to do tequilla shots with me this year. Well, two of the guys did that, but just 4 shots in total. I guess it's partly a good thing, I have no idea how I survived that many last year, coz I was already part drunk after 4 shots. I must have been really upset to go for more than 10. Geez. Oh wells, new year, new ppl, new things, new perspective... gotta look forward from now on.. coz there's nothing much left about the past now.
My old prof said, "Just go for it."
Who moved my cheese said, "What would you do if you're not afraid?"
Yoda said, "Try not. Do.. or do not."
Just gotta get over it. I need to make this a good year, for me. And hopefully along the way, for you and everyone we know. Happy new year.
No one to do tequilla shots with me this year. Well, two of the guys did that, but just 4 shots in total. I guess it's partly a good thing, I have no idea how I survived that many last year, coz I was already part drunk after 4 shots. I must have been really upset to go for more than 10. Geez. Oh wells, new year, new ppl, new things, new perspective... gotta look forward from now on.. coz there's nothing much left about the past now.
My old prof said, "Just go for it."
Who moved my cheese said, "What would you do if you're not afraid?"
Yoda said, "Try not. Do.. or do not."
Just gotta get over it. I need to make this a good year, for me. And hopefully along the way, for you and everyone we know. Happy new year.
Comments